- Embroidered and Embellished Artwork
- Durable long-lasting ethically sourced leather
- Fully Lined
- Convenient Cellphone and Key Pouch Inside
- Zippered Pocket
Colours: Cream and Olive Green
Zuri represents a proud Kiswahili beautiful woman from Kenya. The intricately embroidered, Zuri wears her shoulder length Borana braids fearlessly on this fully lined leather A – line shaped tote handbag.
The Zuri Bag is hand-made from genuine leather. In olive green and beige, it’s the perfect neutral bag to embellish and anchor any outfit. The versatile Zuri bag will seamlessly transport you wherever you need to be. Inside Zuri boasts a zippered pocket and a convenient cell phone and key pouch. This striking bag is sure to get more than a few heads turning.
This Bag embodies purpose, spirituality, self-love, and an unmatched self-acceptance. This versatile bag shows a woman who is comfortable in her own skin and exudes confidence. Let this handbag transform you into who you want to become and be a part of your self-expression.
Ready to ship in 1-2 weeks
SB Accessories T/A Shumba Bags is an exclusively online retailer and does not have a physical retail store. Deliveries are door to door, and therefore sent to the address supplied by the purchaser. Shumba Bags cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes.
We keep limited quantities of our exclusive product on hand, and should we not have stock on a particular item, DO NOT WORRY, we will make one up for you! You will receive an email acknowledging your order and another, once the order is ready to be despatched. You are welcome to contact us at any time on email@example.com or on our WhatsApp line.
• We process orders within 2-3 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
• Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
• If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
• Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
We offer R99 flat rate shipping within South Africa.
All South African orders are shipped using our trusted and reliable local courier service. This is a registered freight service, where you can track your order online. You (the purchaser) will be required to sign for delivery. Because of this, we recommend that you provide a daytime address where someone will be available to sign between 9am and 5pm.
Please note that WE DO NOT DELIVER TO PO BOX ADDRESSES.
Deliveries are made from 7:00am – 7.00pm on weekdays. We will contact you via text message with the phone number you provided at checkout to notify you on the day of our arrival.
Should you require Express delivery during the weekend, please contact us prior to checkout and we will try where possible to arrange this with our contracted couriers and this will be quoted on accordingly.
International deliveries will be quoted for individually according to parcel destination, and volumetric weight. Shumba Bags takes no responsibility for the parcel once it leaves South Africa. International customs charges will be billed to the purchaser and these are not included in the International delivery quote. It is up to the purchaser to seek advice from customs of their own country for this cost.
• These shipping methods do not have online tracking information.
Shipping Options Regular Shipping
International Shipping Based on total order weight
NOTE: We are not responsible for shipping carrier delays.
OWNERSHIP & RISK
Please be attentive that once your product passes to you upon delivery at your own specified delivery address, the ownership and risk of the product is also passed to you (the customer). We require a signature for any product delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchase passes to you. We advise checking to ensure your product is undamaged when receiving your purchase.
SB Accessories T/A Shumba Bags products are sold exclusively online at and we do not have a physical retail store.
We value your business, and we want you to enjoy your purchase for years to come. if you are not totally happy with your purchase – Talk to Us! We will do our very best to accommodate a replacement product or credit refund. Subject to the terms set out in this Delivery and Returns policy, we will do our best to ensure that you are satisfied.
If you purchased any fully priced product from the Shumba Bags Store and it is not what you expected, or if you have changed your mind, this item may be returned for ‘change of mind reasons’ within fourteen (14) days of receiving your order for a credit note of equal value (excluding shipping and handling charges).
Once we have received your item(s) all goods will be inspected to ensure that they are unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. We do not refund shipping fees. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please bear in mind that Shumba Bags cannot accept the returned product(s) and cannot give a refund if:
• The return is lodged after the stated fourteen (14) day period from date of purchase.
• The returned product(s) has been personalized (monogrammed embossing/foiling etc.).
• the product(s) is worn, used, damaged, or not in its original packaging.
Shumba reserves the right to refuse a return if the product shows signs of use, damage or is not in its original purchase state (including original packaging).
At Shumba Bags, we pride ourselves on quality. We thoroughly inspect all our merchandise prior to it leaving our premises.
Our smooth leather products must be handled with care. Scratching or damage can occur based on the natural character and nature of the leather.
Our standard warranty on all our products is 6 months from the date of purchase.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Defective products can be lodged by contacting us by email at email@example.com
Returned defective product(s) will be assessed once they have been sent back to us. If the damage is the result of a manufacturing defect, and not the result of normal wear and tear including scratching/negligent damage/fading, Shumba Bags reserves the right to elect whether the product should be repaired or exchanged based on a physical inspection of the defective product. In such cases, we will cover shipping and handling charges at standard rates.
If the problem was caused by reasons other than the result of a manufacturing defect (stated below), the original product will be returned to you.
Product defects do not include damage arising from the following:
• Products obtained from a source other than the Shumba Bags Website.
• Damage by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp objects etc.)
• Damage by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose
• Damage arising from normal wear and tear
• Damage from any alterations made to the product
• Damage caused by inadequate care that is reasonably expected.
• Scratching/damaging of Personalized/monogrammed details
• We make use of some brass and wooden hardware, we cannot accept returns on the grounds of tarnished hardware.
1. To return a product, please follow the instructions below:
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org In your email, please include:
• Reasons for why you are returning the product(s); and
• Attach a copy of the payment confirmation you received when placing the order
2. Pack the product(s) into their original packaging.
3. We will then arrange for the product to be collected from you
Refunds can be done within 14 days of purchase for defective goods, subject to vendor warranty policy.
Used goods that are not defective at delivery or within 7 days, cannot be returned.
Items such as lingerie, cosmetics, beauty and hygiene products, cannot be returned. On a case by case basis, we can certainly consider store credit. Cosmetics, beauty and hygiene products that may arrive, past expiry date, shall be replaced at no cost to the customer.