Hi everyone! I m super excited to be working with Aya Africa to share a series of thought-provoking questions with podcast episodes.
The first thoughts that might come up for you are:
- I don’t have time for this.
- I don’t have the capacity for this.
- I have more important things to do than this.
That is precisely what my high-achieving, highly ambitious, BUT time-poor clients say, which is why going through this content is necessary.
- You are probably doing many things, but are they in line with your vision and dreams?
- You definitely have a lot of work, but is it work that will help increase your profits?
- I’m sure you have a very long to-do list but are they tasks you should focus on?
This content is going to support you in all those areas.
Before we get started, I want to make sure you keep in mind that:
You cannot and should not try to do everything at once – that is a recipe for disaster. So, we have designed a curriculum where a session can be consumed in as little as 10 minutes. For each episode, we have also highlighted why you might want to take a listen and the key questions to help you apply the episode to your life and business.
There is no one right answer or way to get things done or live your life, but the key is the start taking steps now, no matter how small.
Refunds can be done within 14 days of purchase for defective goods, subject to vendor warranty policy.
Used goods that are not defective at delivery or within 7 days, cannot be returned.
Items such as lingerie, cosmetics, beauty and hygiene products, cannot be returned. On a case by case basis, we can certainly consider store credit. Cosmetics, beauty and hygiene products that may arrive, past expiry date, shall be replaced at no cost to the customer.